Cablofil: The first name in wire mesh cable trays
More than 40 years ago, Cablofil invented the wire cable tray concept and introduced it to the European market. Cablofil's success is the result of continuous innovation and the ability of the wire cable tray to adapt to any application. Since then Legrand's Cablofil has become a leader in cable management management worldwide, with more than 200,000 km of tray installed globally.
Cable Tray System
The Cablofil Cable Tray System is constructed with high quality steel and precision engineering. It is the result of decades of research, as more than 150,000 kilometers of cable trays have been installed around the world.
Proven at every stage of the process, Legrand's cable tray system has been used in a wide variety of applications, from heavy cable runs on oil drilling platforms to cable installations in data centers and modern enterprise centers.
- Four finishes: Electro-zinc plated, hot-dip galvanized, 304L stainless steel and 316L stainless steel.
- Variety in dimensions and finishes for all types of installation: floors, walls and ceilings. Allows applications in: tunnels, industries and data centers, among others.
- Safety edge: it is a patented system. The "T" welding of the bottom wires on the edge wires eliminates to the maximum the cable breakage wires at the moment of installation.
- Steel quality: With ISO 2001 certification, Cablofil ensures quality control at every stage of manufacturing, from steel selection to surface treatments.
- Ergonomics/safety: Cablofil's efforts are also focused on improving the handling and safety of the installer's hands. Transparent installations allow much easier control and cleaning, and promote safety and hygiene.
- It is the cable tray with the highest number of certifications and specifications in the world: RETIE, UL, ANCE, ETL, NEMA, ROHS.
- Fire resistance: Cablofil is certified E30 - E90, through temperature rise tests up to 1000°C for 90 minutes.
- Tested electrical continuity: Cablofil sections exceed the requirements of the IEC 61 537 standard, which imposes a maximum resistance for cable trays of 5mΩ/m and 50mΩ for joints (0.82 mΩ, i.e. 50 to 80 times better than that required by the standard).
NEW: CABLOFIL XTREME
The corrosion effect is an unavoidable natural phenomenon. There may be environments that are more aggressive than others, such as saline and ammonium environments, which affect the metal quality of mesh-type cable trays. According to ISO 9223 criteria, which deﬁne categories by type of corrosive environment (C1 to CX), the new Cabloﬁl X-TREME (Zn/Al) range can withstand highly corrosive environments.